vrijdag 17 mei 2019

Interview questions industrial engineering

Hello everybody, for an English task, I had to interview someone about the study I want to do next year. I want to do industrial engineering so I interviewed my aunt, Liesbeth, because she's an industrial engineer. In this post, I will show you my interview questions I asked her.

Where did you study industrial engineering and why?
- In Mechelen at Thomas More because it was most nearby the house where I was living.

What kind of master did you do?
- I just have a professional bachelor industrial engineering so I don't have a master but I graduated in the option land survayor.

Was the study of industrial engineering difficult?
- My opinion is that no matter what kind of study you choose, it won't be easy. But I think that everybody can do any kind of study that they want to do if they learn their lessons everyday. In the study of industrial engineering, there are a few chapters which can be left out for the final exam if you succeed for a 'little' test during the year. So if you succeed for those 'little' tests, you have to learn less chapters on the end of the year and then, the final exams are a little bit easier.

Where there a lot of lessons in English?
- A few, like communication and philosophy.

Was there enough variety?
- Yes, I think. You have mathematics, chemistry,.. but also hydronamics, hydraulics and other stuff where you didn't learn about in high school and you have also practical lessons which are also nice.

So, I hope you enjoyed the interview and that you now something more about the study of industrial engineering. Thank you for reading!





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten